Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

dresser restyle


The dresser restyle is done! We took it from a bad white paint job to a walnut stained beauty with aqua-colored drawer pulls (the picture with the cat shows the true aqua color best, it was hard to capture). It took awhile and in process I had to promise Husband he would never have to strip paint off a piece of furniture again, but we are both really proud of the end result - he for his hard work and me for my 'creative direction.' :) He had never done any refinishing like this before, so for a first attempt I think he did great!


Once I get all the pictures framed and hung and arrange everything into place I'll do a full nursery tour. It's been fun dreaming up this space for my girls.


And Tiger Lily hopes you have a lovely weekend!

6 comments:

  1. wow- your dresser looks awesome!!!
    (& I hope your cute lil' Tiger Lilly has a nice weekend too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks great! good job!! can't wait to see the nursery :)
    xoxo
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool and stylish! Your family photos were sweet, also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow! this is brilliant! I can just imagine all the effort that went into it, and it was absolutely worth it. the aqua accents are just right too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! It looks beautiful :D Much better after having been restyled. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty amazing. Most people go the other way, take an old wood thing and cover its beauty with white paint, yu saved it.

    ReplyDelete