Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

weekend snapshot: brian regan


The main event of our weekend was front row seats to see Brian Regan. If you haven't heard his comedy you should really check him out - he is hilarious and totally clean. He had us laughing so hard our faces hurt. This picture is actually from last year when we got to meet him (so, no, I didn't cut my hair). This years show was even better - you know someone is funny when they mess up a joke and then make it even funnier on the fly. Have you seen him before?

and, wow, I look really short

1 comment:

  1. wow..the highlight was Brian Regan huh, not seeing your awesome sis in law! (hrmph) Just kidding, I am just way jealous I didn't get to go with you (it's ok, I enjoyed taking care of my baby), but next year I am there!

    ReplyDelete